Do you wonder what it means to stand out in the crowd? Are you looking to better understand your true brand? Are you looking to accelerate your marketing and difference? Our special guest Lesley Jean Almonte is here to answer these and many other questions about what it means to create, live, market and sell your unique brand.
Lesley Jean Almonte is a creative branding strategist, marketing consultant strategist and CEO of Moonshine Creative Group. Over the past 17+ years Lesley has been a part of building and branding multi-million dollar businesses and six figure businesses for her clients and herself alike…in other words, she’s seen a lot of “stuff” go down in the digital marketing world.
Through her speaking, online courses, workshops and agency services Lesley Jean simplifies branding and marketing strategies for struggling business owners and guides them through launching a successful brand that will allow them to work in alignment with their passion and purpose.
Listen in as Lesley Jean shares her wisdom and experience on everything marketing, branding, content marketing and digital marketing.
The Impact Leadership Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera, the leadership development eco-system that helps you grow your people, grow your business and grow your life.
- Lesley Jean’s entrepreneurial journey
- Using high quality content to connect with your customers and potential customers
- The right way to use bots with digital marketing
- How smaller businesses can look at their marketing initiatives and the critical need to be creative
- Focusing on the experience as part of your marketing and brand
- Ideas for virtual events and parties
- Ways to look at marketing budgets in a small business
- Marketing and branding ideas for speakers, coaches and consultants
- Ways to make yourself memorable as a business, provider and brand
- Your brand is the foundation of all of your marketing, sales, communication and your entire business operation
- Ways to build and scale your business, create products and develop additional revenue streams
- Using backdoor marketing strategies to enhance your effectiveness
- What it means to engage in authentic marketing strategies
- The value of embracing a strategic approach to marketing, branding and creative
- The importance of having a brand handoff package
- Key things to know when it comes to your website
- The importance of asking potential marketing and branding firms about their process
- The most important thing you need to know when it comes to branding