Do you live your life intentionally? In what ways would your life experience and outcomes be different if you were more intentional and prioritized? Are you looking of practical and actionable tools to help you enhance your leadership, relationships and life? Our special guest Sean Rosensteel is here to answer these and many other questions about intentional living as the path to learning, growth and meaning.
Sean Rosensteel is the author of The School of Intentional Living: A Real-World Approach to Living Life on Your Terms and founder of The Intentional Living Academy. With a passion for helping others, Sean’s journey began when he found himself bankrupt at the age of 28 after following conventional wisdom all his life. This eye-opening moment taught him that attaining true happiness and fulfillment means breaking free from conventional living and creating your own path. Now, he inspires and empowers people to achieve their dreams and live the lives they truly deserve.
Listen in as Sean shares his wisdom and experience on intentionally creating transformational change throughout your life, career, business and relationships..
The Impact Leadership Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera, the leadership development eco-system that helps you grow your people, grow your business and grow your life.
- Dangers of wrapping up your identity in the conventional definition of success
- The importance of discovering learning and living a life as a life-long learner
- Beware of people in your life who advise you from their own biases (it’s critical to surround yourself with people and advisors who are unbiased)
- Beware of living a life of victimhood without realizing it
- Using weekly progress reports to check-in on how you’re doing on your choices and priorities
- Using a school-like grading system for every area of your life and changes
- Sometimes you have to go out of balance for a period of time in order to balance things
- Awareness means nothing without new action
- The difference between an intellectual knowing and an experiential knowing (taking the action)
- Real clarity is earned through action
- Living and growing with a full measure attitude
- The importance of getting feedback from others for your priorities and change progress reports
- Calculating the GPA of your life is not an outcome but an awareness – better understanding your priorities and deciding what you want your life to look like