Episode 5 – Strengthening Your Core
Listen as Jeff Nischwitz and Craig Mathews explore the Core 4 – purpose, mission, vision and values – to help organizations be more impactful. We’ll answer these questions:
- What can you do to make your business faster, more effective and have a bigger impact?
- How do you make sure you get the right people on your team?
- How do you assure that everyone on your team is pulling in the same direction?
The Impact Leadership Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera, the leadership development eco-system that helps your grow your people, grow your business and grow your life.
In this episode you’ll learn …
- Why the Core 4 create acceleration and alignment in their teams and business (and minimizes friction). Why even small misalignments require your urgent attention to remove the friction and increase your acceleration
- Purpose – Essential to inspire and engage your team and integrating it through your business. The guiding light for the team and business must be brought alive in the business. Did we live our purpose today? It’s about the goosebumps.
- Mission – Without a mission, you can’t know where you’re going and whether you’re on or off course.
- Vision – Key in attracting, hiring and retaining the right people (not the best people). Essential to bring the vision alive every day and connect it with every person in the organization.
- Values – What will you stand for in the most difficult times and decisions (Core 4 and values have to be a “no tolerance zone.”)? Ways to bring your values to life in your day-to-day business. Why values must be clearly defined including what they look like in action.
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera